Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Welcome to the International Business class...

Yes, U can see an aged person standing on the stage and almost all the students in the class..

Dont be surprised by that.. His class is a real fun...

Let me tell the first time he start teaching us..

It was in the second semester.. He handled Marketing paper for us..

Usually, i used to sleep well in theory class.. After all, good seat, ac class room.. And a lulluby by lectures... I just love to sleep...

His class- I never slept.. Is he strict in class?? No way man..

Then why didnt i sleep???

Here comes the answer- He talk in a wave fashion.. Sound modulation happens then and there.. Which makes us awake if we make any attempt to sleep...

So there comes an end to my sleep...

I tried to listen in his class.. Not possible.. There i started keeping my eyes open.. I look around..

Then i saw my friends with story books in hand, some with news papers and still others with laptop.. May be because i was involved in sleeping, i miss to see all these..

Then i thought of doing some creative work in class...

I shifted my place from third row to second last by the time i enter second year..

Last rows are superb for people like me..

Most of the professors wont disturb us in anyway.. although exceptions are always there...

There i saw the same professor again entering into our class.. He is going to take a core paper it seems...

I also start reading story books.. (Atleast i can write in my resume that i read books... Being PROACTIVE)

But he didnt like it i think.. He used to tell that- "Sriji is not at all listening.. Being with Vichu, she also become like that..." ( Vichu is my friend with whom i do all the fun in the class) .. Poor vichu, she might be listening.. But most of the times, he used to scold me attaching her name...

The third sem goes with countable complaints from him...

Then the final semester.. Yes, he is back to handle International Business class..

Me in the second last row with more friends into my rowdy gang,,,

He become a funny character to us by this time..

He will make fun of us like anything.. And he laughs himself..

We also encourage him by laughing with him...

Complaints against me is not new to the class by now...

All are familiar with that..

He will catch me either for talking, or for giggling, or for not listening..like that many...

Now he got a new prey-KAI...

At first, Sir used to send kai out of the class..

Later he understood- We are having tremendous will power( Or he might have got a fear seeing Kai's physique-- Kai is my first Gunda)

He used to tell- Whatever Kai do, he wont send him out.. And Kai can sit anywhere.. And he stop complaining about KAI..

Another speciality of this professor is that-- He is very open to us..

He used to tell us- the brand of pants he use, shirts, pen, tie like that many.. Noted point of all is that- He didnt buy any of these, but his brother-in-law..

Poor brother in law.. He might have thought by sending his sister by making her marriage will bring an end to his expenses...

No way.. This is why.. When u r making ur sisters marriage, make it sure.. this wont happen with u...

Many more details to write.. But will write as next blog...

His each session is a fun session of one hour...

Will catch u later with more of his wits.. Till then.. Enjoy

1 comment:

Sandeep said...

He he, you're right buddy... I'll tell you what? Lectures are always like this: the notes of the prof becoming the notes of the student, without passing thru either of the minds!