Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another Exam preparation..

Here I introduce you to a friend of mine called Dudu..

She is a friend of mine, who loves talking for hours and hours together..

But when it's exam time, she makes us talk.. Yes, she visit others room and makes them teach her..

I was her prey in the first semester.. University exams were going on..

It was QMM exam the very next day.. I am above average in that.. And I used to help my friends in that..

Dudu is my friend and ofcourse i helped her.. I used to sleep by 9 or 9.30 those days (a habit I carried from home)

So I used to tell my friends- " Dont mind waking me up if you have any doubt"

And I never used to lock my door..

It may be around 2 or 2.30am..

I heard a peculiar sound and i opened my eyes from sleep..

There I saw my room door open and a big figure standing there...

My heart beat increased by seeing that..

It's nearing.. I prayed "let it turn to my roomie so that i'll escape.."

No way it's coming near to me..

I try to shout when it's almost near..but no sound is coming from the throat..

I thought- " Finally, here comes an end to my story", and I prepared myself for it.

Then the figure started talking- " Got afraid?? I had a doubt da.. So thought of asking you, Thought not to disturb your sleep, so only I didnt switch on the light"

It was Dudu.. She had a doubt at that time, so she remembered what I said to her and came to ask a doubt..

I thanked God for giving back my life..

I didnt clarify her doubt, because i was not in a stage for that..

But one thing happened..

I started locking my door thereafter...

Thanks Dudu..

Dont go, my friends... By the way, who is this DUDU???

3 comments:

SHAKTHISHWARAN SHIVAKUMAR said...

This is y people say think before u speak. See what happened in the case of DUDU

Venkatesh Vedhakumar said...

Its hard to guess ... ????

satheesh said...

it may be swatisuman