Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's an answer to my friends comment..

This guys na- Have a prejudice that- We, girls are always into books..

They think like- " We wont do any mischievous things, We are always stuffed with details from text books"

I dont know- How far that view is correct.. But let me tell you- There are exceptions like me..

The one who is more into irritating others.. The one who loves to make themselves a joker and make others laugh at them.. The one who is crazy only in creating moments with loved ones..

Now to explain better, let me explain today’s details..

I and my roomie started early, by 8am ( Yes, that’s early to us) to foodcourt to prepare for EST exam..

Remember we haven’t touched the book till then.. There we saw our friends, One ( Good boy)who belongs to our gang( Last minute preparation), and Scratch boy ( He always scratch his head, So only name scratch).. Scratch studied almost everything and was revising there.. We keep a distance from scratch as we fear that he may stuff our head with more information, or he may make us fear about the exam..

Then we went to auditorium( where exams are held). There we sat with the textbook and syllabus, without knowing where to start.. We went towards almost all to get an idea about the subject, but most were in to studying the last unit or topic.. We pity on them and came back to our seat..

The exam time is nearing.. Now it’s 9.15am.. Far away we could see, Hitz coming with Madz.. Hitz didn’t look up as he was not ready to take away his eyes from the textbook..

When he came near to us, We ask him to give an overall idea.. There only I saw—Which is something unbelievable.. Yes, he is reading notes.. Not textbook.. That too detailed one.. I always seen boys study by making their textbooks dirty by marking and scribbling.. He’s different- He is with notes.. And when we ask about any topic, he had answer for that.. I felt like his head is overflowing with points.. It’s like a fountain.. I get some points from that and enter in to the exam hall..

I was so happy seeing the question paper.. It was more like a general paper to me.. ( I believe the less we study a subject, the more we feel like it’s a general paper).. I wrote it in one and an half hour and make myself available for other things.. My friends ( Hitz, Scratch) are involved into answering, as for them it’s not at all a general paper..

Now my friend, let me tell you- While making fun of girls, you are forgetting one thing that, If you are going to generalize many things, either many of us girls are to be known as boys and many of the boys are to be known as girls..

Do commenting.. It gives me an inspiration to observe more and write more..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cool one....Beware of Mr Scratch and Mr Hitz..........and friend, you are not an exception....its only EST..guys take every exam the SAME...it remembered me the first half-day....good u observed each one of us keenly...

From the heart said...

cool indeed!!!! But why is it that u consider "studying" to be a bad habit? why is it that guys accuse girls of "studying" and vice versa...

I would definitely not say that s a bad thing to do... if people can take both fun and learning together, well and good....

Besides, it is not a gender based matter...DOnt try to project it to the girls or the guys
I seriously believe that when girls try to pass it on to guys they are just trying to protect themselves.....

and,,,, do let me know when the IPC proclaims learning or studying to be a civil or criminal crime,....

+ dont have the notion that u become "COOL" when you dont study hard..... n u become " UNCOOL" when you study so much....

n studying is not a "girlish" matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandeep said...

Not siding anyone, I personally feel MBA is not all about being studious and juicing your brain.

You think you can manage a 1st class in aggregate, show a good attitude and yapp your way to glory? I think you've already taken your ticket to ride!

Xprence De Thrill said...

sriji,i think hitz must b going through his bit paper which he takes into exam hall.at time we wont know which bit is for which question,so he must b seeing wot is thre in de bit... any how i wont take ur point tht gals wont study,gals r always books,books and books..