Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Preparation for exams...

Exams..

Yes, Now Iam having my Final year final semester exams..

I was thinking about the amount of preparation i used to have in my younger days when exams are nearing..

In my tenth standard, i study not just for me, but for my mother, brother, for my relatives..

I just go on reading all the portions as far as i can..

Like an answer to my prayer, there was teachers strike in the same year, which give me additional one more month to stuff my head into books..

I read pages and pages before i attend the exam..

I got comparatively good marks in tenth standard..

Then comes plus two- Let me tell u- I still dont know why i take science..

All said- all studious students take science, and i was not ready to fall in to the other category and i also joined the crowd..

But that two years, I dont know what and all i studied on those days..

I went to class everyday, i went to entrance coaching.. Finally i attended all the class, but didnt study anything...

When the final exams came, May be because i myself didnt have a clear idea about-what am i going to write.. I was not well then..

My mum read those portions and i studied a little and appeared the final exam...

Before the result was announced, I didnt had any hope that i will get good marks, so i went and booked a seat for me in a college near to my house..

When results came, I had above average and i felt good...

Then the degree exams, There also i studied like anything to get into good book list of all...

Finally, i joined MBA...

Let me tell u... This is the course am enjoying like anything...

I feel like everyone has to do MBA to know the enjoyment in life..

No tensions about studies.. No tension about exams..

In the first semester all used to study a week before the exam.. In second semester, we all improved, We start our preparation in the previous day of exam.. Third semester we start by noon of the previous day...

I had a doubt then itself about my fourth semester, ie the final semester.. Yes..

Now we are into that.. And now its like- No one is studying.. All are with laptop, or movies..

All feels like writing exam for more than one hour is too boring( I used to get bore before also, but never thought i will have followers)

I think by this time, we get a skill to write the exams from our imagination..

Why all are like this??? Is this the way youth has to behave?? Will our country grow if we, the youth are like this?

Oh, god.. I forgot.. Tomorrow is service marketing exam.. Let me watch munnabhai MBBS so that, i will get a better idea about service industry... will send more philosophy later...

Bye

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm ... nice to read real time experiences..

From the heart said...

innengilum nannayi padikam ennu vicharichatha... athum kalanju..... entha motivation......

MKTP said...

It is surprising to see girls saying that they don't study hard for the exams.
Still i believe what u say.
Keep the blog posted regularly.

Unknown said...

Hmm Munnabai MBBS movie on the before service marketing exam..pretty good choice...All you need to remember is 7p's ans SWOT for service exam...enjoy blogging!!!

kutu said...

its a well said.. comment... bt i still dnt believe tat gals dnt study for exams...

Xprence De Thrill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xprence De Thrill said...

sriji,wel said.making memories??i take kutu point.gals dont study??that to sriji???funny...better try some other joke...

#.Let your Imagination to come alive..# said...

blog is superb..it reminds me of writing our version of 'five point sumone'..